In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 19, 2004
covenant drop ship approaching.....
So Gunnar has been here for two days now.  We haven’t done much besides play video games.  Saturday we went to the mall while the rents were still here.  I was looking at video cards for my pc to hook it up to the TV at Best Buy.  My dad called my uncle who has a computer store to see if he recommended a certain one.  Turns out my uncle has a 32 inch destination monitor that he will give me for $100!!  The whole point of me wanting to hook up to the TV was so that I could use my wireless keyboard and mouse further from the pc sometimes, but with my little as 15 inch monitor, I had to sit at the desk still because I couldn’t see anything from farther away.  I’m thinking with the 32 inch monitor I should have no problem now, hehe.  Now all I need is a computer that’s not a piece of shit to go with it.  
 
Gunnar got the Spiderman 2 game for x-box.  I have to say it is a pretty good game, much better than the first one.  In the first one you moved around buildings and went into them and just kicked everyone’s ass.  In this one there is a Grand Theft Auto edge to it.  You have hero points that you have to earn for each mission so you have to move around the city looking for people to help.  You have to stop the bad guys, rush people to the hospital, and several other things.  For each thing to do you get some hero points.  Along with the hero points there is also an actual task you have to do for the mission, get photographs, fight various villains, get through “obstacle courses”, and other things.  Overall I have to say it is a pretty good game, which is good coming from someone who doesn’t really care for Spiderman.  I mean I saw the first movie, it wasn’t too bad, but I pry wont see the second one, until I have the opportunity to see it for free.  So after playing Spiderman for bout 2 hours, I watched Gunnar and Brian play Lord of the Rings: Return of the King for x-box.  They played that for about an hour and a half.  Then Gunnar and Mike played Halo for bout 2 hours.  Then since it was bout 2 am I decided it was time for bed, so we made some popcorn and fell asleep watching Bruce Almighty.
 
Woke up Sunday at about 9:30, which is great for Gunnar who is usually up at about 6 am everyday.  Gunnar and I started playing halo about 10:30; we started at the beginning of the game, and played till bout 1:00.  Then we ran to Wal-Mart to get some pull-ups and some food items we needed.  Came home and made some grilled cheese sandwiches, and then started playing Halo again.  We played from 2:00 till bout 11:30 straight through.  Man my eyes were killing me, I made a mental not to myself to blink more next time.  We fell asleep watching Dude, Where’s my Car.  Man that’s a great movie, hehe.
 
I’m at work now, till 1:00, which kicks ass….it will be nice not working all day.  We are thinking about going to the res later today, if I can talk Gunnar out of leaving the house that is….then I’m sure we will be finishing Halo today too, we got to the last level last night so I’m sure that will be the first thing we do when I get home, lol.  Yea it’s a great time!
 
and theeennnn…….no and then …..and theeennnn…….NO AND THEN.....and thennnnnn…..listen lady I refuse to play your Chinese food mind games, I’m going to come in there and put my foot up you ass if you say AND THEN ONE MORE TIME!!!
…… 

 

and THENNNNNNN!!!
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home