In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 11, 2004
drinkin, smokin, tryin to free my mind....
So I got a call from Chris saying that him, Robby, and Colin are coming to pick me up to go to the helpdesk bbq. So I put the alcohol in my backpack, and grab the chips I was bringing, and head for the door when I hear from outside 'DAWNA STEP AWAY FROM THE CAR!' I walk outside to see Robby on the PA system in Colin’s car. I just shook my head and got in the car, the guy walking his dog down the street got a big kick out of it, lol. We passed a rummage on the way to Colin’s and Robby said over the PA, 'HOW MUCH FOR THE BIKE?' The look on the ladies face was classic, hehe. So we head to the bbq and the drinking begins right away. Robby brought out the beer bong and all hell broke loose....Colin’s roommate (who we woke up) got talked into doing his first beer bong ever 10 minutes after getting out of bed....his first couple were a little messy, but an hour later he was walking around like a beer bong champion, hehe. Robby took about 5 and Chris took 2 I think. This was before more people started showing up, lol.

People slowly started showing up and the party got more festive with a big game of Frisbee and lots of grillin. The slip-n-slide got set up and then broke, so a new one was bought. I had no intention of getting on the thing, but I ended up going down a few times. Several of the more bold people were sliding and then doing the beer bong right at the end. I stood clear of this, with my bong free life that I am leading, hehe.

So I was actually surprised that I was able to finish all my purple passion. I haven’t drank in a couple of months. I gave Warren one, and the other 7 were mine, mmmwwaaahhhh!! So as the night grew on the tipsy-ness started to grow stronger, but nothing to serious. The cartwheel competition took place finally. I got second place, congrats to Rebekah!! It was a fun time.

So I tasted several new things at this bbq. First was Jason’s bourbon, yea, it tastes like burning. Seriously if you want to know what burning tastes like, this was it. I also tried some of David’s alcohol, which I think was called Easy Times, but I wouldn't swear to that. It looked like Jack, and it kinda tasted like ass. I mean a personally have not tasted ass, but if I had to guess what ass tasted like I would say this alcohol. Then I again I hate the taste of most alcohol anyways, and everyone else seemed to enjoy it, so it must not have been too bad....either that or we have a lot of ass eaters here at the helpdesk, I’ll leave the answer to you. hehe. Chris’s homebrew, it wasn’t too bad, I think it had a little too much of the “beer” taste for me, but I could pry get used to that. It was a really dark beer; I had never tried a dark beer so that was kinda cool.

Speaking of Chris, lol....Chris was a puker last night, I dunno how it happen, one minute he was sitting there like normal eating the fly burger, I went inside to make a smoothie and chatted a few minutes and the next think I know Chris comes through the living room pukin all over the place....now since this was not my house I did find it a little funny. However had it been my house I might not have found it so funny, lol. So by the time I went back outside the party had died down for the most part and only a few people were left. I hung around a little while longer then Colin’s roommate said he would give me a ride home on his way to work. So I got home about 10-1030 I think and went right to bed. Too much fun for me, hehe. So over all it was a pretty fun day.

Woke up this morning at about 5:30 am, I finally got back to sleep and was able to sleep till bout 9:30. It has been raining all day, and it pry will all day. So ill pry stay in and watch TV and play some video games. Not too bad of a weekend as far as I am concerned. 8-)

I'll close with a quote for Chris....from Wayne’s World....if you’re gonna spew, spew into this.
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home