In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 03, 2004
History in the making....
So I woke up at 430 this morning and couldn’t get back to sleep. For a split second I wondered why I was awake and then I realized it was because it was frickin 500 degrees in my room, I think the walls were sweating it was so hot. After laying in front of every fan in the apartment and tossing and turning for an hour I realized I was awake and was not getting back to sleep now. I turned on the TV only to see David Hasselhoff running down the beach half naked with two blonds. I pinched myself hoping it was a nightmare, unfortunately it was not....no it was the slim in 6 infomercial....I shut the TV off.

I have been thinking about setting up a blog for a while now, and with nothing else to do in the wee hours of the morning, I said why not go for it? What’s the worst that can happen? Embarrassment, humiliation, and ridicule....oh well. So I guess I should first fill you in on what is going on now so that you have some idea as to what I am talking about when I bitch about things....well the main thing going on right now is my break up with Mike. After 3 years we are taking a break, which means that we are going to need different rooms. After asking my roommates (who are dating and have separate rooms) if they would share a room, we got an answer of NO. Reasoning? Oh, their parents wouldn't approve of them sleeping together....yea, I've got two words to say about that....HORSESHIT!! So now I am looking for the cheapest 1 bedroom apartment possible. The downfall of this? I pay $243 a month now....one bedroom’s = $400. So yea, good luck to me.

Hmm, well that’s pretty much all that is going on in my life right now, other than working 40 hours a week. The fourth of July is tomorrow, this will be the first year that I don’t do fireworks, which really sucks but what can ya do....my family and I are taking a family trip to Valleyfair and my little brother is coming down to visit in a couple of weeks so I am really looking forward to that. I have also been adding a lot of stuff to my website lately, after several complaints I finally added an about me section. Well I guess that’s all I have to say right now, so....

LATER THAT DAY....

Ok, so there I was hungrily putting a pizza in the oven and two minutes later the power goes out. Of course having an electric stove, this did not make me happy, after about a minute the power came on long enough for me to celebrate the fact that my pizza was going to cook, then went out again....this time for 2 hours!! I felt like I entered the matrix and was unplugged from life as we know it. I had nothing to do but stare at the wall, which let me tell ya, gets old really fast. I tried to take a nap since I had been up since 430, but with out a fan it was just too hot. I thought about going for a jog since I am trying to jog several times a week, but decided I was too lazy at the time. Since all of my friends were either working or out of town for the weekend I did the only thing else that I knew how to do....I called mom. Finally after wearing down her and dads cell phone batteries (they don’t have a phone line in the house), god decided he had punished my block enough and the power came back on. Finally I could eat my pizza!! YAY!!! I also got to watch My Girl, which is a plus, it was one of my favorite movies when I was little, and I hadn’t seen it in forever....hmm I guess that’s all for now....
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home