In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2004
iowa city here i stay....
Well I should be in Valleyfair right now, riding rides and having fun, but I am here at work instead. God damn Burger Barf. But on a good note mom went to work today, she was off for a full week with this food poisoning. So it’s good that she is getting better finally. I guess she said she lost at least ten pounds because she has only been able to eat two potatoes and a piece of toast in the past week. I mean damn that must have sucked, I hate being sick, and she had it really bad….so get better soon ma!

So there hasn’t been much going on with me lately, I have been pretty bored at work. I guess I am tired of looking at the same damn things everyday on the internet. I was listening to a lot of Phil Hendrie for a while….he is pretty funny most of the time. I have also been making helpdesk Southpark characters. It makes the time pass quicker let me tell ya. I found a website with a create a character that I was messing around with, I was working up front with Fadi, and decided to make one of him, then Chris and Warren wanted one, then Robby wanted one, I needed one more to make an even number so I made one of Kate because she has her distinct pink feature…then Colin wanted one so I need two more. I made one of Robert with the headset cuz he wears it more than everyone else at work, and. So I still need one more to make a complete square. You can see the unfinished product here. If you want to be added to the picture let me know and I will make it happen, lol, I don't want to deny anyone their right to be a part of the Southpark Helpdesk, hehe. But tell me your favorite color and something that would make you unique to the others, hehe, cuz we are all unique in this friendly, friendly world.

Hmm, what else? Warren and I had a pretty good time messing around with msn messenger (nicknames and making things backwards). That wasted a good hour, hehe. It was a good time. Well I guess that is all for now, I may add more later!



Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home