In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 16, 2004
we are in the old kingdom now....
I watched the last episode of Kingdom Hospital last night.  It was pretty good.  It was a pretty good show over all I think; of course I am a Stephen King fan so that may explain part of me liking it.  I mean nothing screams hit mini series like a little dead girl with a giant anteater for a friend, a med student that cuts off dead patients’ heads, a priest that gets crucified on a chain link fence, and a crazy doctor.  It was not really a scary show, more of a comedy/suspense show.  I wouldn’t mind reading the book after watching the show, because the books always seem to be better.  The Rosanne mini marathon was on as well, I have become addicted to that show lately.  It was nice that they were playing the episodes from the final season as they don’t play those ones very often.  I irritated me though that they didn’t play the last episode!! I mean they played the 8 episodes before that and then the marathon was over with only the last episode of the show left.  Yea talk about a let down, I mean the last episodes are always the best ones.  But hey what can you do?  Call and complain to the nick at nite people?  I doubt they care what one person in Iowa cares about. 
 
So my summer loan check finally arrived at the school.  I went and signed that today before work, so hopefully that should arrive in the next week or so.  I asked for $2000, surprisingly the school approved me for $1800.  My school bill is like $800 or so that will be about $1000 that I could really use right now.  I found out that my FAFSA getting tagged for citizenship was just a random thing, which sucks ass cuz not only have they had my FAFSA information since April and didn’t send me a notice saying it was flagged, but of course now my birth certificate is nowhere to be found.  Getting one from Des Moines could take up to 6 weeks!!  What is the point of even filling it out this year?  I am so going to get screwed this year in financial aid.  Man I hope the loan company will hit me up big time this fall, especially with the high rent I will be paying.
 
So my parents informed me that they want to come down tonight rather than tomorrow, which mean I will have to clean the bedroom like a mad man after work, but I guess that’s okay, if they weren’t coming down I would pry wait until Mike gets off tonight so that he could help me….which would mean I would be up until 3:00 in the morning cleaning and doing laundry.  Now I will be up until 3:00 in the morning playing video games instead, which is much better than cleaning.  I can’t wait to see Gunnar, it hasn’t been too long since I have seen him, but he was really upset the last time I left, so that makes seeing him again even nicer.  I feel really bad when he cries because I am leaving, but I will get to see him quite a bit for the rest of the month so that will be good.  So I probably will not be entering too much in the next two weeks because every waking moment will be spent eating and playing video games.  It will be a good time.
 
I also forgot to mention the other day that Mike got rear ended.  Okay, this is somewhat good thing.  Let me tell you why.  Mike has not had insurance for about a year and a half.  I have been telling him for a year and a half that he needs to get insurance.  Of course he does not listen to me, he never listens to me, that is why his car has been towed as well, but that is a story for another time.  So after the guy rear ended him they pulled off the side of the rode, and were exchanging information, and of course a cop pulled up.  Mike totally lucked out and the cop told him he would give him a day to get insurance….so he got insurance the next day.  But had he listened to me in the first place, none of this would have been an issue.  I will not be surprised though if he does not get his truck fixed. 
  
 
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home