In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 09, 2004
well ring me like a wet mop….
It started raining literally 5 seconds after I walked outside on my way to work. Of course the umbrella was in use by someone else already today. So I walked to work as fast as I could in the rain....I might as well have jumped in a swimming pool. I was soaked by the time I got to work. It was ridiculous....some people at work suggested the hand dryers in the bathroom. I tried to at least dry my ass off so that I could have a dry seat, but after restarting the dryer three times and seeing no results what-so-ever, I gave up realizing that unless I took my pants off, I would be there for an hour just drying my ass alone. So I rang out my socks in the trash can and have my shoes sitting upside down under my desk, and my sweatshirt and backpack are both hanging up to dry. So now I’m sitting at work freezing my ass off and I am pretty sure that a small puddle is forming under my chair. Hopefully I will be dry by lunch time, but I wouldn’t count on it.

On a happier note, I called Heritage first thing and told them I would take the apartment....I decided on the second floor. I am going to look at in on Monday just to check it out. I was asking them if I would be able to pay three or four months of the parking, and then pay the rest of the parking sometime during those three or four months (since you are supposed to pay for the parking all year up front) and the lady said she would check for me....she came back on the phone and told me that as an incentive to get the last two apartments rented they were offering FREE PARKING FOR THE YEAR!!!! Yay for that!! That’s just that much more money that I don’t have to come up with! I was pretty excited if you couldn’t tell already, lol.

So my mom has been home sick the past two days, I hope she is feeling better soon. I am really looking forward to our trip to Valleyfair next week, then Gunnar visiting the following week! It’s gonna be nice to get away and enjoy the summer. Well that’s all for now, I will post more later today.
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home