In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 05, 2004
whole lotta nothingness....
Well I forgot to post my entry for yesterday, so I just posted that one, now on to today, lol. Didn’t sleep in much today, woke up bout 930 and started calling property management places, left about 20 messages at different places. I had no idea there were so many rental places in Iowa City!! Only about two were open. Decided I wanted eggs and toast for breakfast at about 1130; I am obsessed with jelly toast lately. I have also been obsessed with those flavor-ice popsicles. I seriously eat like 15-20 a day. A box of 100 is luck to last me a week, it is ridiculous, lol. Played a game of phase ten with Mike (I won, we are tied now 2-2), and watched a little Jurassic Park. We went and drove past a few of the places that I got off of the property management answering services, to get an idea of what was out there. Found a couple of places really close to campus which is good, now I just have to hope that they are still available tomorrow. I really hate the fact that almost every one of these places closes at 500. I mean, even staying open until six so that people like me that work 8-5 almost everyday have a chance to do anything. I am hoping that I will be able to look at at least a few places before work tomorrow, but I don’t know how many places are going to show me an apartment right away.

Went to Walmart to get some tide and dishwashing soap (I was a little upset that I could not find my normal unscented tide with bleach, I hade to get some dams mountain breeze fragrance one, but I guess I will deal with it, lol. Then I decided I was in a healthy mood and got some fruit cocktail. Hmm, stopped at the carwash to get quarters for laundry and stopped by the pet store which was open and busy as hell to get some meal worms. I wanted to get some frozen pinkies which are baby mice, but they were $1.50 a pop!! I could get a live mouse for 20 cents more!! So I stuck with the meal worms. I can’t wait to get a place that will allow pets; they have such cute dogs there!! I really liked the black cocker spaniel they had, had a few brown spots on his head, and just loved attention! I can’t wait to get a dog! Anyways, enough about that....made Sloppy Joe’s for dinner haven’t had them for a while, and watched a pretty good movie on Lifetime about a woman who hired some people to kill her husband before he killed her. Of course she got caught and got 40 years for conspiracy, while the guy that actually killed her husband got 5 years....yea makes sense to me too.

So the roommates finally came home today, they were here for all of 30 seconds then left again. I have been waiting all weekend to give them a piece of my mind and of course they leave. It is ridiculous how much they have been avoiding us since they finally gave us the final answer of them not switching rooms. So I was a little bummed, I wanted to let them have it, lol. I watched a little Road Rules tonight (the one where the have to eat all the cow parts and puke up a ton of nasty shit is great, lol), and then most of Ransom and some Who’s Line. I also lifted weights again. I guess Mike and I are gonna watch Dogma a little later, I really think it is going to be stupid, but I guess I’ll find out....I am also still thinking about my trade mark closing line for my posts, but still haven’t decded on one, so for now I will use Maury’s....until next time America!
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home