In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 20, 2004
you are the dreamstar....
Man am I tired. Just got back from wacky waters. Gunnar and I were there for about five hours today, which isn’t too long, but man after half and hour in that wave pool and I am pooped. Never realized how much energy doggy paddling for so long took up. So we had to come and go from the wave pool my legs were killin me, hehe. Gunnar was in a life jacket (which he didn’t want to wear cuz it “made him look like a baby”) so he didn’t get tired, but I sure did. I mean there were life jackets that I could have worn, but come on....I didn’t want to look like a baby either, so I sucked it up and doggy paddled. You could rent big inner tubes to take in the wave pool, but they were five bucks a pop! I thought that was a little steep, so we didn’t get one. We did find one floating around bout an hour before we left, so we used that for a little bit. Gunnar was too light, and every time a big wave hit him he just flipped over, which was too funny. It was a pretty good time. The water slides were alright, the one that was just a straight slide with a big drop strait down almost was the best one....but it killed your chest at the bottom. The ‘swirly’ ones were a little on the slow side, but they were fun. Surprisingly the mini golf and the bumper boats were free, so we did both of those too.

We ended up goin to the res yesterday afternoon, it was a nice day to go, it wasn’t scorching hot and it wasn’t too cold either. I didn’t get in the water because I hate dirty water. I don’t swim in lakes or rivers or any other nasty pieces of water there are that are filled with mud and fish guts and shit like that. I guess having a pool I got spoiled and this is the result. However I’m sure that the water at the water park was just as dirty or pry even dirtier than the lake water, but at least it looks clean, hehe. Well I guess that’s all for now, I better get back to entertaining Gunnar cuz If I don’t he will be asking what we are going to do next.

Since I haven’t been able to decide on my own closing line yet I decided that the movie quotes thing has been working so I am sticking to that from now on.

....Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the fuckin charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?!

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home