In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 06, 2004
FINALLY, FINALLY, Finally, somebody gets it.....
just wanted to post again today cuz i just got the best call....

ME: IT Helpdesk
HIM: Hi, I have a problem....
ME: Okay, whats going on?
Him: Well, I have an Apple Powerbook.....oh, I just figured it out! Thanx a lot!!


....apparently the customer knew he had a problem, but couldnt figure it out...I guess just stating out loud that he had a MAC made him realize what his problem was, hehehehehe.
Comments:
Maybe just having a MAC is the problem
 
glad to see you got my point, hehe
 
Post a Comment


<< Home