In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 12, 2004
I feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot, so it kinda works out....
Well I finally got the pics of my apartment on my website. Check them out! Turns out my website has been working the whole time, and I am just a dumbass….had I just right clicked and chose ‘login as’ I could have used it. I guess I got so used to it just asking me to log in, I assumed it was broke….yes I know I now feel like useless piece of shit. Okay, not really, but it sounded good at the time. But hey, nobody is perfect….yet. So I realized that the pics are really crappy quality, I pry should have used Photoshop on them a little to make them more presentable, but I really didn’t feel like it, maybe had there only been 3 or 4 pictures, but there are more, so oh well. I am also going to post the picture of out bums home, but for some reason I don’t have that one scanned yet. Yes I said the bums’ house, there is a bum that resides in the bushes by the parking lot…on the bright side, he is a wealthy bum. He has short hair, and shaves…he also has nice tennis shoes, and a CD player with head phones. I guess he is one of the luckier ones. Apparently the more wealthy ones live in bushes, and the less wealthy ones live in parking ramps downtown. It seems a little mean, but sometimes I just want to through a scrap of food off the balcony to see if he will come out of the bushes, lol. Don’t worry though; I am restraining myself from doing that.

I should also say thanx to Rich from work for taking over the piece of shit win95 laptop I was working on today so that I could go to lunch on time. It seemed like it was really going to be a pain in the ass, so hopefully it wasn’t too bad, thanx Rich!! Speaking of work, if anyone needs any desktop file organizers, just ask Jason and Robert, because they are hoarding the free ones that were on the table outside work today, hehe. It was quite funny to watch both of them go back for a second helping of them. Not too much else going on at work, Chris tried to explain to me the point to D&D. Yea I still don’t think I get it….

So I really can’t stand the girls that call in to the helpdesk acting and sounding like they are completely helpless. I mean I understand that not everyone understands computers, and I can deal with that. But the girls that act like the world is going to come crashing down if they break a nail. They call in needing a password reset, and you ask them for information and they squeak out these answers that sound like they are coming from an eight year old. You just want to ask them if they are old enough to write down the password, or if I should tell it to their parents instead just in case. Maybe I am still just being bitter about the ex-roommates still having their heads up their rents asses still….I wonder how they breathe up there. I don’t know I guess I’m just in a mood about it lately.

Hmm, not too much going on right now, I talked to Jim last night for quite a while, I hadn’t heard from him in a while so it was nice to hear from him. I also watched a little more of the Osbourne's first season last night, I really need to get the second season of that. Especially now that I can’t watch them on TV anymore, as you can tell from the apartment pictures, I don’t have cable, I use bunny ears instead. And that just rocks my socks….yea….no it doesn’t, but it is free, so I don’t complain too much.

I had Taco John’s for lunch today. I normally go home for lunch, but I decided that I didn’t feel like cooking anything so I went out. I haven’t had Taco John’s in quite awhile, so it was nice to have something different. Hmm, I guess that’s all for now, maybe I will write some more later….

I have decided to link to the movies that i quote from now on, I guess that is just an FYI....

I need this like I need another tail.
Comments:
Dawna Rae you better not throw food off your balcony to see if the bums comes out. That is too mean. I know you wouldnt do that. I just thought I would put a comment in here. Love Mom
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I can assume that since you used the middle name, you mean business...in fear of being grounded I will oblige by your rules, hehehe. But do we have to tell Dad about this?
 
yes I do mean business and no we will not tell your dad about this this time. but dont talk about it again you dork. hhahahahaha love ya Mom
 
Hey,

Ya know if it was me, I would tie a string to the food so that you could pull it away from them at the last second.

Er, I mean, that is very bad to mess with less fortunate people than yourself. Do as your mother says or you will be grounded and your Xbox will be up for a week.

Thanx
 
I am assuming that your dad has found out about this. i believe the last comment was from him, if he is threating to take the xbox away
 
I am assuming that your dad has found out about this. i believe the last comment was from him, if he is threating to take the xbox away
 
Post a Comment


<< Home