In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 13, 2004
Remember: You can't have sex and live...you can't drink booze and live...the killer can only be killed by a virgin...
Yay! Its Friday….this week seemed soooo long! So another Friday the 13th is here! I wish I had cable so that I could watch the Friday 13th marathon that I'm sure is on some channel. When I was little I would go to my grandma's house every Friday the 13th and watch it with her, so I still like to watch them now. Since it was such an occasion in regards to my post title, I decided to remind everyone the three basic rules to surviving a horror movie, just incase anyone should need them this weekend. I am ready for the weekend, cant wait to sleep in; I am really tired this week.

I have had some real winners on the phone today. I had to tell someone 6 times that they could not use their z-account (which I assumed is like a pay pal account) to purchase a pc from us. Apparently they felt that they could change my response by telling me that their ‘dad said if they used their z-account it would be tax free’ and that ‘it is not for them but for their student organization.’ (Yea cuz my dad likes to give me advice on why I should use my own account to make purchases for my student organization as well) Then she asked for the phone number to the helpdesk, and said she would look at the pc’s some more. Not 10 minutes later she called back, (I assume hoping to get someone else, but getting me yet again) asking the same question….dumbass.

I have really not been in a cooking mood lately, so I had one of those instant chicken flavored rice packages for dinner last night. I also got to watch Studio 7 last night. That’s another show I am really getting into. Its kind of like Jeopardy meets Survivor meets the Weakest Link. *Side note: I forgot to put my sweatshirt back in my backpack after washing it, and I just realized I am freezing.* There are seven people that each have a ring. They each have to answer questions one at a time. (The questions are about things that have happened in the last few years, each round the events get more current. They are political questions, music questions, book questions, etc. pretty much everything.) If they do not know the answer they can give away their ring and ask someone else for help. Once two people miss a question then everyone else votes one of them off. It does this until it gets down to three people, then the next round, is usually a memorization test. (The show lasts like 3 days or whatever, so they get the topic for this and study for it) The last one I watched was a super bowl thing. They had to say in this order: A) the number of the super bowl B) the year of the super bowl C) the winning team (full name) and their score D) the losing team (full name) and their score. They had to start at the first super bowl, and go as far as they could with out making a mistake, the two that go the farthest move on. Then the last round they have to answer seven questions as fast as they can, they can pass if they don’t know the answer. Who ever answers 7 questions correctly the fastest wins. The one I watched was pretty good; it was so close they had to go to a ‘photo finish’ and the guy one by like 1/4th of a second.

I also I went to Mike’s last night to do laundry since my apartments don’t have laundry. Got most of it done….I washed my USB memory key. I don’t know how it got in there, I checked all my pockets before I put them in the washer, but when I took the clothes out of the washer, and there it was. Sitting at the bottom all alone….I just stood there and stared at it sitting in the bottom of the empty washing machine like a young child stares at their hamster that just died because they squeezed it too tight. (or would that be squooze it too tight? Nope, it’s squeezed….according to word anyways, and I’m pretty sure I agree lol.) I wasn’t sure, but I really didn’t think running it through the washing machine was good for it…I had never spoken to anyone that had washed one before, so I didn’t know if they still worked after that…but it musta been my lucky day cuz I ran back to the room and plugged it in and it worked! Which is great!

While doing the laundry, Mike and I watched Monsters Inc. the little girl in that show is sooo cute, running around saying ‘kitty’ all the time. I should really buy that movie. We also watched the Full Monty….that show is great; I recommend it to anyone who hasn’t seen it. I also got to read my Cosmopolitan style special edition, which is great since I make sure to only wear the latest styles….okay, I don’t, but I still like to read about them, lol. Hmm, that’s bout all that happened yesterday….

….He's fat, you're thin, and you're both fucking ugly…. Anti-wrinkle cream there may be, but anti-fat-bastard cream there is not….
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home