In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 07, 2004
happy Labor Day weekend...
So I went to Spirit Lake this weekend, man am I sunburned…o well. I am never going camping again though, every time I go there are horrible storms….ok so those of you that don’t know, I am scared to death of tornados, I was traumatized as a child, and now it’s a phobia of mine. So yea we went out on my grandpas’ boat Sunday, and it starts raining…rain I can deal with, but we get back to camp, and people are saying that a tornado touched down in Lake Park which I guess is like 8 miles away, and that the storms are heading our way. So we pack up some stuff, and try to get everything put away in the tents so that if something does come through its just suit cases flying around rather than clothes, and we head to Wal-Mart. As we are leaving, the DNR (the camp ground authorities or whatever you call them), come pulling in with their lights flashing telling everyone to get off the lake and to get out of there. (Yea, Dawna is panicking now). So we get to Wal-Mart and I’m feeling a little safer, when they come on the intercom and are like ‘Code black! Code black! Everyone needs to get to the center of the store! There are severe storms heading our way! Code black!’ (Yea, Dawna is panicking again) It didn’t help that the assistant manager (who was like 4 feet tall) was running around frantically telling people to… ‘call so-&-so and have them contact him ASAP, and get everyone in the middle, and keep people calm, and get to the office and secure this stuff, and blah, blah, blah.’ So yea there wasn’t a tornado, but I still am not going camping anymore, cuz this happens every time, and I’m not exaggerating, every single time. Its horse-shit.

So mom and I were sitting at the table when she informs me that she needs to fart…so I told her to fart then, and she said ‘no, I don’t want it to be loud and the people next to us to hear it.’ So a few minutes later we go to the bathroom….there are three stalls, I went in the first one and mom in the second one. Im in the stall doing my thing and I hear this loud, wet fart, so I go ‘Niiiice’ (at a slightly louder than ‘normal talk’ level) and started laughing. Then mom started laughing, and kicking her foot under the stall. So we get done and we walk out of the bathroom still laughing our asses off when mom says…

MOM: I can’t believe you said that!!
ME: (still laughing my ass off) Why not?
MOM: that lady was pry so embarrassed! She barely made it to the toilet…
ME: What?!? That wasn’t you?!?
MOM: (laughing even harder now) NO!! Didn’t you hear the lady come running in there and slamming the door shut twice cuz it didn’t shut the first time, then like a second later it was like (*gross farting noise). She pry barely made the toilet!
ME: OMG!! I thought it was you! You just told me you needed to fart! So I figured it was you!!
MOM: No!!!

We just both started laughing hysterically…so yea we ran back to camp so the lady didn’t see who it was that said it, and we laughed our asses off for the next hour or so… it was so funny!!

So yea, the rest of the weekend was ok, lots of frog catching, and playing cards, and sun of course. Well I guess that’s all for now.


So you’re from Africa right, then why are you white?
Oh my god Karen…you can’t just go around asking people why they’re white!
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home