In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 22, 2004
one class down....only 5 more left!!
OMG!! Why is gmail so SLOW today!!!! Its driving me NUTS!!!

Ok so I have not posted in a while, I think it’s because I have been busy…as you can tell from the previous post, I got a new bunny. I named him Hugh after Hugh Hefner of course. He is the cutest thing, and he loves exploring the apartment. I am still trying to work on the potty training. I have gotten a litter box thing for the corner of the cage, but for some reason he has taken a custom to pooping right in front of the cage door. Yea, nice I know. He also does this thing in the middle of the night were he chews on his cage, and pulls on the bars so hard that his teeth slip off of them, causing him to go flying backwards, and the bars to make a loud noise. He likes to do this when I am trying to sleep or go to sleep.

Classes have been going ok I guess, today is the last day of Web Search Engines. Yay for that…not that it was a hard class, but that is just one less thing I have to worry about. I have a group presentation today, and a final test, which from the sounds of it is going to be opinion questions, so I don’t know how the hell she is going to grade it. I had my first test Monday night in Social Inequalities, I pry should have studied a little more for it, but I think I did alright. I can’t decide if I am looking forward to the next test, it is all essays. But that means there will be only a few questions, and we can use the front side of a piece of paper to put notes on and bring to class. So that will pry make it easier.

Political Sociology….yea I don’t know what to say about that class. I really don’t have any idea what is going on. Our test is in a month and I have no idea what to study. No one else in the class seems to know either, well at least the people I have talked to. He is supposed to put a study guide on WebCT today, so hopefully that will help. I don’t think anyone really pays attention in the class…well except this one girl, who always has this hairdo. She has short hair, and she always takes those really tiny hair clips, and twists sections of her hair up and clips them, so her hair is pretty much flipping and flopping this way and that way. It makes me laugh…she is also one of those girls that always comes to class with either a fruit juice or a cup of coffee (or cappuccino, or something of that nature).

And what is with people wearing 4-5 shirts at a time? Mostly it is guys but sometimes its girls, but the other day I was sitting in class bored and started noticing that 5-6 guys (of about 12 guys) had on at least 4 shirts! They are all tee shirts and t hey are all different colors! I don’t get it, it feels like it is 150 degrees out, and these guys are walking around wearing all these shirts. I understand that I am a cold person and have my sweatshirt with me, but I still at most wear two shirts, and they are not the same type of shirt. I can even understand wearing something like an undershirt and a tee shirt, but I don’t understand more than 2 shirts. So if anyone has a reason for this I would like to hear it.

Your penis is so strong
Your penis is so smooth
Your penis has got a rhythm
Your penis makes me groove
Your penis is a dream
The biggest one I've seen
It's oozy and it's green....EWWW
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home