In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 10, 2004
the power of christ compels you....
Work is boring, and I find things to be annoying today….my shirt has a lot of wrinkles, I don’t want to go to class today. I am addicted to reading this girls EBS live journal. I have no idea who she is, and she is like 16, but I read it almost everyday. I don’t even remember how I found it…its kinda weird, but oh well. She is a cutter, and has 4-6 fuck buddies, that she is ‘in love’ with one day, and hates the next. In my opinion they are all fucking her over. Now she wants to be emancipated so that she can go to Florida and live with one of them, who is going to college and makes a lot of money and will take care of her. Hmm, yea we’ll see how that works out…

I watched Exorcist the Beginning today. It was alright, but the first one was still the best….I mean, the new one was different, it reminded me of the mummy….this archeologist guy that used to be a priest gets asked to go on this dig where a church was found underground, and is said to have this ancient artifact in it. So he goes, and there is this tribe of people there, and a few other Americans and strange things start happening. The church appears vandalized, and there is a possession, but it doesn’t actually come out until about 20 minutes before the end of the movie, the rest of it is storyline. Which wasn’t too bad, but I would have rathered there be more time with the possessed person. I mean there was no green vomit, no spinning heads, and no one banging them self with a crucifix. The closest thing to it was some mad guy that carved a Nazi sign on his chest and then slit his own throat, which by all means was cool….but it still didn’t top the original.

I also got to watch the must see TV. Thursday night, it just wasn’t the same without Friends, but Joey was pretty good. Better than I thought it was going to be. I absolutely cannot wait for ER to start, just 2 more weeks!! (On a side note, Carter is most likely leaving the show after this season….8-( he is the only original doctor left on the show, and it will suck to see him go). In place of ER (for the next two weeks) was Medical Investigations, which I will admit was pretty good, its about people that have to figure out rare medical cases, for example the one last night had people turning blue and dying….come to find out there was some bad food products that a restaurant was serving, and all the people that sat at a certain table came down with it. I know it doesn’t sound that great, but it wasn’t too bad.

Not much else going on, I need to do the dishes, and vacuum my apartment….I want to wash my car but don’t want to spend money on it, and the fish bowl is really foggy (I feel sorry for the fish)….I wish I would have ordered my playboy shoes I wanted, but didn’t think I could afford it. My Qwest bill finally came and was for two months, and my back is peeling 8-(. On a lighter note, my birthday is Tuesday…23….not too exciting. I guess that’s it for now….

so i am not doing a 'movie' quote today, but this episode was on last night, and its one of the best, so yea....there ya have it.

You don’t know my name do you?
~Of course I know your name.
What is it?
~It ahh rhymes with a female body part…
What is it?
~Mulva?..........Gipple?..........Loliola?....................................Oh!! Ohhh!! DOLORES!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home