In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 14, 2004
Must See TV night....
Student/Walk-in is where I be….yes that’s right folks that means its Thursday! I love Thursdays!! Well other than the fact that I am up front all day…tonight is Must See TV night! YAY!! I will head home from work around five…read some of my book for class, then about 630 I will start making dinner cuz the action packed night of TV is about to start!! We’ll kick if off with a little Joey at 7:00…will his sister move into the open apartment? Will she forgive them for not telling her it was open? Find out tonight! This will be followed with a little Will & Grace….which is a far better show now that that dumbass husband of Grace’s is gone!! Will jack get another dancing gig? Will he come up with the greatest new Gay TV sitcom? You’ll have to wait and see!! At 8:00 the Apprentice starts…who will be fired tonight!?!? (Let’s hope its Maria!) Will the guy’s team ever loose? (I hope not!). And then comes the best show….that’s right folks…ER!!!!!!!! Oh how I love that show….but what will happen tonight!?! Will Neela come back from Mexico? Will she get the little girl there with out social services finding her? Will Luka and Samantha and Alex live happily ever after? Will Abby loose another patient? Will one of the new interns screw up? Ohhh I can’t wait!!! Im gonna make brownies while all this is going on if I can get over the excitement!!

Ok enough of that…hmm what else has been going on? Not too much, I went on my first bar crawl last weekend…it was pretty fun, it would have been a little better if we had started at the beginning of the crawl rather than starting at 9:30…but that’s ok…Jim’s old apartment was the ones having the crawl…so he drove into town and we went when he got in…hmm what else? Umm the rest of the weekend was good, went to Olive garden and had the soup, salad, breadstick lunch, which is always great!! Played a little mini golf, and did some studying…Oh and I bought Aladdin…with the music video by non other than….Nick & Jessica….oh how I love them…they are so much in love that you feel that warm tingly feeling just watching them….man I miss the newlyweds….stupid expensive cable…

I had an essay test yesterday, I was really nervous cuz he gave us a study guide with essay questions and then said there would be so many of them on the test and we would have to choose so many…so I didn’t get all of them on the study guide done, so I was worried I wouldn’t know the answer to enough of them…luckily I did, and I think I remembered most of the points that I had made on the study guide…now I just have to hope that those were the things he wanted…that’s the shitty part about essay tests. You can get what seems like a good answer, but if it is not what he wants your screwed, and there really isn’t a way of telling what he wants….ah well well see I guess. I have another essay test on Monday…we get to have a cheat sheet for that one though, so this weekend I am typing up al my notes and squeezing them down to size 4 font, hehehe. Hopefully it shouldn’t be too bad, I am mostly worried about the questions about the book, cuz I haven’t read it yet….hmm maybe I should be doing that now, rather than writing this…hmmm yes I think I shall go read now…

A whole new world
~ Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
~ Hold your breath- it gets better
I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far I can't go back to where I used to be
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home