In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 22, 2004
They're baaack....
“Dawna got flowers today, did you know that? Hey I think Dawna got flowers today. I wish someone would send me flowers. Dawna did you get any flowers today? I think Dawna got flowers today and the word is that they are from Jason Alexander, hahaha… (you pry don’t get this if you don’t work in the building).” Yes that is what I heard all day at work yesterday. Jim sent me flowers at work (for no special occasion, just because), and I think the whole campus knew…well ok not the whole campus but at least the whole building, I swear word travels fast in this place. So everyone ran out to the front to see what was going on, so yea I was pretty red…I get embarrassed so easily, lol. But they were nice flowers, and it was a nice thing to do, so I guess everyone wins, lol. Jim got into town last night during E.R. which I must say was not the best episode ever...(Btw it was Corday who left). We watched Poltergeist, and I got the 2nd and 3rd ones at Wal-Mart last night for only $10!! YAY!

Today is Friday, that is great!! Had jogging class this morning, made it the whole way with out walking today, which is an improvement from Wednesday, but I think I walked on Wednesday mostly because there were lots of hills and stuff. So yea, today did seem much easier compared to Wednesday. Self defense class was pretty fun, learned just basic stuff, kicking, punching, elbowing, and kneeing. It was a pretty good time. Hmm what else? I am answering emails today, that is a nice break from the phone and walk-in let me tell ya. I think I would like to be on it everyday, lol.

Hmm, not much else going on…

Don't kill me, man - don't kill me!
~I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me.
Who are you?!
~I'm Batman.
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home