In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 28, 2004
Whatever I feel like I wanna do, GOSH!!
Reviews, reviews, reviews…today I bring you reviews. I thought that since I have seen so many movies in the past week I should review them all. So here goes…

The Grudge
This is another Japanese film much like the Ring. It starts off telling the legend that if someone dies out of extreme anger and violence, they will basically hold a grudge in the after life and kill anything they touch. So in the movie there is a house that has ‘a grudge’ on it, so the movie basically is about people that died in the house who are now holding a grudge and killing people. It’s a pretty damn good movie as far as I am concerned. There are moments of humor, as well as those moments of horror that we all love. You know the ones I’m talking about…the ones where you jump so much that you look around, just to make sure that no one saw you. There were people in the theater actually screaming…it wasn’t some teenager being a dumbass, it was real people screaming real screams of terror…the 10 year old that was sitting in front of us managed to watch the first ten minutes of the movie, then hid in his hood with his head down the rest of the show. Hmm, I will have to see if Gunnar can handle this one...mmwwwuuuaaahhhh. Overall, a pretty decent scary movie…even if it does have Sarah Michelle ‘I'm a skanky whore’ Gellar in it. 8-(

The Day After Tomorrow
This movie is about global warming causing severe weather conditions through out the world. I thought this was a pretty good movie as well. Its pretty much just chaos across the world…softball size hail in Japan, tornados in L.A., major floods in New York all leading to an ice age that will freeze the majority of the world. There isn’t much else to tell, the movie is pretty action packed with the father trying to save his son before it is too late. The only bad thing I have to say is that it totally recreated all of my tornado nightmares. Five already big tornados coming together to form one massive swirling vortex of terror, yea I could have done without that scene, other than that, a great movie.

Napoleon Dynamite
This is movie is not too bad, it’s pretty much just about this kid named Napoleon Dynamite. When you first watch it, your kind of thinking, hmm...this is a little gay, but as it goes along, it gets funnier, and when it is over, you may not think you liked it, but the next day you sure do want to watch it again, lol. So back to the movie, he is pretty much a tall geeky kid who has geeky friends, and a geeky family. He goes through finding a date to prom, and helping his geeky friend run for class president. Overall, I laughed a lot, and I think…wait no I'm pretty sure…wait, I'm definitely going home and watching it again later, lol. So yea, I recommend seeing this movie, if you don’t feel like paying the 7 dollars, download it, or rent it, but you should see it. (Rich concurs).

My Baby’s Daddy
Ok, the previews for this movie looked GREAT!! I was ready to laugh my ass off…rrrrrright…I think I laughed twice…I could not believe how stupid this movie was. Now I am normally an Anthony Anderson fan, but this movie was such a let down of his. Seriously, they took every funny part in the movie and stuck it in the trailer, I would have been more content to just watch the trailer and have that be the whole movie. So yea, all three guys get their girlfriends pregnant and have kids on the same day…the girlfriends are all annoying, and that isn’t even one of those ‘jealous girl’ comments, they were fucking annoying…matter of fact the whole movie was fucking annoying, and I would not recommend it to anyone…that’s all I have to say about that.

Napoleon Dynamite : Hey can I use your guys's phone for a sec?
Secretary No. 1 : Is there anything wrong?
Napoleon Dynamite : I don't feel very good.
[takes telephone and dials number]
Kip : [making nachos on the other line] Hi.
Napoleon Dynamite : Is grandma there?
Kip : No, she's getting her hair done.
Napoleon Dynamite : Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Kip : What do you need?
Napoleon Dynamite : Can you just go get her for me?
Kip : I'm really busy right now.
Napoleon Dynamite : Just tell her to come get me.
Kip : Why?
Napoleon Dynamite : Cause I don't feel good!
Kip : Well, have you talked to the school nurse?
Napoleon Dynamite : No, she doesn't know anything. Will you just come get me?
Kip : No.
Napoleon Dynamite : Well, will you do me a favor then? Can you bring me my chapstick?
Kip : No, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite : But my lips hurt real bad!
Kip : Just borrow some from the school nurse. I know she has like five sticks in her drawer.
Napoleon Dynamite : I'm not gonna use hers, you sicko!
Kip : See ya.
Napoleon Dynamite : Ugh! Idiot!
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home