In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 04, 2004
I sound like Barry White's illegitimate, white grandson...
So apparently, updating my blog had become one of my many Thursday rituals. Since I am up front at work all day, I have several, I usually start with sorting out the laptop check out binder (which btw is lost right now) then I move on to sorting the laptop check out accessory box/lid and winding all the cords in there up and stuff, then I pull off the pieces of tape off those stupid sleeves we use to hold the check in forms in. I guess updating my blog falls in after that, followed by reading other peoples blogs then cleaning up the walk in desk that I am at. Yea I know another fun filled day at the helpdesk huh?

So yea I went to Minnesota last weekend, it was a pretty good time, went to the Mall of America (or MOA as Jim would call it…). Guess what they have there….yes indeedy…Long John Silvers!! YAY! I soooo miss having them in Iowa…what a pain in the ass. Umm we went and saw Taxi, which was pretty funny I thought, I soooo can’t wait till I have lights and sirens and can drive real fast. Its gonna be great! Hmm what else? That’s pretty much all we did, stayed in Saturday night to watch Eminem on SNL. Got to hear another one of his new songs, which is always fun. He sang ‘Loose It’ second, but he looked like he was drunk and high during it, so that kind of sucked, but oh well…

This week has been pretty uneventful. Just work and school, nothing too exciting, went to the gym to see what it was like; I think I am going to get a member ship. I really need to start getting stronger…cuz yea, I have to be able to kick some fat guys ass just in case I get into that situation…right now I could pry kick some scrawny guys ass…but that pry wont come in handy much.

So Bush won the election, which I think made a lot of the people I have come in contact with so far mad, but what can you do? Well besides voting I mean, lol. I got my ‘Vote for Pedro’ shirt, so I was able to wear that on Election Day, so that was a good time; a few people got a good laugh out of it. I have been watching that movie like every other day, lol. God I thought it was pretty gay the first time I watched it and now I can’t get enough of it, lol. So yea….GO SEE IT (or obtain a copy of it any way possible, lol). Hmm, I guess that’s all the updates I have, so according to my schedule it is time to go read other peoples blogs…


Men are like cats, ya know? Sure, we'll play with a ball of yarn, unless you want us to play with the ball of yarn…. Trick is, hide the ball of yarn. But don't hide it where you can't find it, ya know? Like, 'Hey, what's the ball of yarn doing in the fridge?' Whatever. Ya know what I'm saying?
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home