In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 14, 2005
I'm 23 which is near 25 which is almost mid 20's….
Well hello faithful readers (all 3 of you). Today is an alright day, it’s my last day at the helpdesk and I was told I have to go out tonight and drink cuz of it, so I will be doing that later with a few people from what I hear. I got to watch my shows last night, so that’s always a plus. ER was pretty good with the whole Abby getting kidnapped thing. Luckily she was returned safe and sound, just a little shaken. Yes I know you can all sleep at night now knowing that. Joey was kind of a half ass episode but that’s alright. On a lesser note, Vincent broke up with Will, and I vowed to never watch the show again if they don’t bring him back!! Will doesn’t get many good boyfriends, so it’s about time we held onto one.

I’m definitely ready to get this snow thing done and over with. It makes everything a pain in the ass…walking any where sucks cuz the sidewalks are either icy or un-shoveled (is that a word?? I don’t think so…oh well), and driving sucks cuz everywhere I have to park is as well un-shoveled which risks getting stuck anytime I go anywhere. My parking spot was all cleared out, it was shoveled so that I didn’t have to worry about getting stuck…for 2 days anyways. Then some jackass with a big truck thought that the snow pile between the parking lots was there to drive through, so half of it ended up behind my spot again…then we had freezing rain, which froze the snow making it un-shovelable (pretty sure that’s not a work either, but you get the idea). So yea getting my car out has been a pain in the ass for a while, but *sigh* I suppose I can live with it, as long as I get to complain about it sometimes (or all the time). Speaking of my car, I think something is wrong with the power steering.

So I told Robby I would come over last night to watch my shows, so I go to leave, and my driver door was frozen shut. So after climbing in the passenger side, I was on my way. He said he would come help me open it when I got there, so I get there and I'm trying to push on it while I wait for him to come out, and its not even budging…so when he gets closer to the car, I go to open the back door to tell him something, and to no avail, it would not open either….that’s when I realized the doors were still locked….yea…that was my jackass moment for the week. So once the doors were unlocked, we managed to get the door open in about 5 seconds; it was still frozen, but it didn’t take much effort with two people working on it.

So I'm almost done with my crime scene book that I have been reading its quite interesting. It talks about the crime scenes that the author has worked, as well as explaining how to take evidence the correct way, and how to interpret it all. The chapter on fire arms was quite interesting discussing all that you can gain from examining the wound and area around the crime. It also went into great detail all the parts of different guns and ammo, and what made what work, and what caused what reactions, overall pretty fun stuff. Well I suppose I should find something constructive to do now…


You love my stinky ass!
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home