In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Let me kick it freestyle for you…ay o traffic, traffic, looking for my chap stick, feeling kinda carsick, there’s a ford maverick….
Saw a few movies over break, they were pretty good. Malibu’s Most Wanted was the funniest of them. It’s got Jamie Kennedy (as B-Rad) in it, acting as a white guy who wants to be the dopest rapper there ever was, and he thinks his rhymes are the illest…his dad it running for governor, but B-Rad is only hurting his campaign. So one of his dad’s assistants decided to hire someone to take him to the ghetto and scare him white. So he hires the 2 whitest black actors (Taye Diggs and Anthony Anderson) to act like thugs to kidnap him. It’s got some pretty funny parts, so you should see it.

National Treasure I saw a week or so before break, but it was good. It’s about a map on the back on the Declaration of Independence that may or may not lead to a treasure. It’s the common 4 people looking for a treasure, till one of them gets greedy and decided ha wants it all to himself, so the other three are trying to get to it (if it exists) first. So yea, I really liked it, I was a little hesitant that it may be one of those BraveHeart/Patriot type movies that only Dad likes, but it wasn’t. It’s worth seeing.

Also saw Darkness, about these people who live in a house where the darkness is “alive” in a sense. Apparently some ritual had been started some years before, but never finished, and now the darkness is trying to finish it. It wasn’t too bad of a show, the ending was a little weird, and I was a little confused, but it was alright still.

Elf was an alright show. There were some funny parts and some dumb parts, just about a baby that crawls in to Santa’s bag and ends up at the North Pole, finally learns he is a human and wants to meet his real dad. Hmm, seems like I saw something else but I can’t think of what it was, so it must not have been that good.

The Bachelorette season premier was on last night, I don’t much care for the girl they chose, but it looks like it should be a pretty good season. I watched the first two seasons all the time, but I haven’t really watched one since then, but I might have to start again.

Lots of password resets today, that and Webmail over quotas…pretty uneventful day so far, almost fell pretty bad this morning….thank god for them putting the yellow poles where they did at my apartment…I came down the stairs, which were pretty slick and was walking in front of the bottom floor apartments where it was not slick because they have the walkway to the upstairs apartments over it….so I take the first step off and completely almost had one of those feet fly up over your head falls, luckily though, I was able to grab the yellow pole and catch myself….

Well that was pretty uninteresting, as I figured when I started writing, but oh well. I guess that’s all for now.


I got sumtin' to say, and I need the world to hear it. I'm a lyricologist. I can rap about anything… Shrink, shrink... Blinkity-blink... Tried to make me think... Wanna go to my sink. And vomit... Clean it up wit' Comet. Earth is my plonet...See? I'm the shiznit.
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home