In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 10, 2005
blah, blah, blah...
Man am I loving the weather…but then again who isn’t?? Nobody cuz it’s great!! It really reminds me of why I want to go someplace that is warm all year long.

Work has been going well still. I switched to second shift now. I am also starting to work at different buildings, so that is a nice change. It also lessens my drive by 15-20 minutes some days, so that is always good. Anything I can save on gas is great with the prices now. The night shift is not too bad, it’s usually 3-11 (or 1500-2300 hrs as we say at work), and a few days its 430-1230 (or1630-2430). I’m still working on the military time thing still, but it’s getting easier. Time seems to go by faster because we have to do rounds for the most part every hour to make sure that the buildings are secure and that nobody is where they aren’t supposed to be. Nights seem to be a little more exciting as well, I mean its always fun to get the megaphone out and chase people out of the parking lot with the sirens, lol. Okay well I’m pry easily entertained, but I get a kick out of it. We had the fire department come out the other night because there was smoke in the basement, so that was somewhat exciting a nice change of pace.

Hopefully I will be going home at the end of the month; Gunnar’s birthday is the 30th, so that should be a good time. Hard to believe he is going to be 10 already!! It seems like just yesterday he was in the children’s hospital in Omaha wrapped like a mermaid with tubes going in and out of him. In ten years he has been through more than most of people I know have been through in their whole lives…and he doesn’t let it faze him at all. I really miss him a lot, I wish I could be there more often to spend more time with him; after all he is only this young once. But we have great times when we are together, so it works out for the most part. Hopefully it’s nice when I go back so we can get outside some. It was pretty nice the last time I was back, but we didn’t get out a lot.

In other news, my fish is STILL alive…ok…I don’t really care for my fish…I got him thinking that I would like it, but I don’t…so I really don’t take care of him, I mean I feed him…like once a week anyways…and I change his bowl…when its almost empty…I really cant believe it is still alive. I mean, I don’t want to kill him on purpose really, but I really don’t want to help him survive…is that horrible?? I feel bad after a while, and then I start taking care of it for a few days really well, and then im like god I HATE YOU FISH!!! I really don’t have a reason to hate it either, I mean it’s just a fish, and it just swims around, and its blue even, but I dunno, I just haven’t bonded with the fish like I have my other animals…I thought of getting another one, and thought maybe they would fight to death, but I figured that one would kill the other and I would still be stuck with a fish…so yea, if anyone wants my beta fish, fill free to take him off my hands…may be I will take him home for Gunnar…im sure mom (the pet Nazi) would LOVE that!!! Well I’m almost off so I guess that’s all for now…

Passenger relay, sir I need you to take my phone and let him know what I say….Okay we got a wad, pretty big...
~There’s a pretty big wad
Brass fittings, I think I can reach the circuit wire
~Brass fittings he thinks he can reach the circuit wire…no dont, that’s your classic decoy…what else?
Fuck me...
~…oh Darn…
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home