In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 22, 2005
update
HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!!

I sent my dad his gift yesterday, so I can't say what I got him since he hasn’t gotten it yet, but he should like it, and since I didn’t get a chance to post about it at the time, for mother’s day I sent my mom a dozen assorted color roses that came with a nice glass vase and chocolates. I heard an advertisement on the Glen Beck radio show about www.proflowers.com so I ordered her flowers from there; I guess they were really pretty. They don’t cut the roses until the night before they send them, this way they bloom in the vase and last a long time. I didn’t get to see them but from what I heard I would recommend them to anyone wanting to send flowers. Plus if you go to Glen Beck’s radios show website you can find a link to proflowers.com that will give you a discount for being a Glen beck listener. I can't remember if its www.glenbeck.com or www.glennbeck.com and since I don’t have internet access while I am typing this you will have to figure it out on your own.
Oh yea, dad took a picture of Gunnar with a fish he caught, and one of the guys he works with started photoshop-ing it and put it on site that he frequents. So others started messing with it, long story short here’s the link… http://forums.newbeetle.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51122&perpage=15&pagenumber=1 …check it out some of them are pretty good.
Things are changing fast lately; I am going to move to Milwaukee for a while. I was planning on going to Kenosha to do the police testing and stuff but then I realized that they don’t test for at least another year, and I don’t really want to wait that long. So I’m still not sure where I will eventually go. I am still looking in Arizona, as well as around here. I have been calling a lot of places around here and it seems like every place around here goes 1-3 years between testing, while in Arizona they seem to test a couple of times a year. At least they have in the places I have looked there.

I am leaving for Milwaukee for a few days after work today, and by the time this gets posted I will be there. I am going to start looking for apartments in the next few days, so that I can find a place before the 1st. I am hoping to move on the 28th and 29th. Milwaukee is not a permanent thing, probably just for six months give or take a few months. Well see how everything goes once I get there. Luckily I found out that there is a Per Mar in Racine, which is bout 40 minutes outside of Milwaukee so I wont have to look for a job and all that up there. I am transferring to that office and the have a new account in Milwaukee, so I won’t have to commute anymore YAY!

My car seems to be running well, I really like it. I can’t wait until I can have money to spend on it. I wouldn’t mind getting the windows tinted, and getting a bra for it. But with moving and all, that won’t happen for a while. Oh well though, I still like it a lot.

On a less happy note, LaFawnduh died…8-( It was unexpected, so I was pretty upset. I have thought of getting another bunny, but I think I’m gonna wait until I get to Milwaukee at least. I want to get a puppy, but I’m not sure if I will have a place that allows them, so if they don’t, then I will pry get another rabbit. I don’t want Hugh to be lonely.

Hmm, what else??? I have read a lot of books in the last month or so, I have been reading about 2 books a week. Most of them have been by John Grisham, by him I have read ‘The Client’, ‘The Rainmaker’, ‘The Testament’, ‘The Summons’, ‘The Painted House’, ‘The Partner’, ‘The Last Juror’, ‘A Time to Kill’, and ‘The King of Torts’. I have also read ‘Night Sins’ by Tami Hoag, ‘Brimstone’, by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, ‘Final Justice’ by W.E.B. Griffin, and ‘Weep no More My Lady’, ‘The Cottage’, and ‘The Lottery Winner’ all by Mary Higgins Clark. They have all been pretty good, and most of them very good. I think I liked ‘The Partner’ and ‘Brimstone’ the best, but it’s hard to choose one John Grisham book over the others. I am thinking of reading Harry Potter 4 again since the movie will be out in a while. I thought about this a while ago, but never got around to doing it, so now may be a good time. I have to day that during college, I forgot how much I really enjoy reading, I mean books that I don’t have to take notes to that is…I think the only books I read in college for fun were the Harry Potter books, and maybe a couple that I read while I was working at the Help Desk.

Speaking of books, I am going to get back to mine cuz I really can't think of anything else to type a bout. Oh, I have seen a couple of movies…wait…no maybe I have just seen Star Wars…hmm…I can't think of any others…but yea, Yoda kicks ass…8-)
Comments:
Sound like a great American. Check out my blog. Conservatism, Home Brew, BBQ and the works.
 
Rainmaker is an excellent book and I am very happy you choose to read it. I am also reading alot. If you get a chance pick up Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb. Anyway....IM me sometime you useless person you!!!!

--TheChris
 
Post a Comment


<< Home