In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Back for yet another update...
Milwaukee has been going pretty good. I just got a job working for a police department up here as a dispatcher. Its a part time job, but the plus sides are that the job is in my field so its a good place to start; and I will be working half as much as I am now, but will be making more money than I am now. For the first three months however the job is full time, so that will really help with the bills, and hopefully I should be able to save up some money for Christmas, so that will be nice.

Mike got me a Kitten for my birthday! As most of you know I am not really a cat fan, but working at the pet store and being around them, I have realized they aren't that bad, and since I can't have dogs where I am, a cat is the next best thing. We named him Dash. He is the cutest thing, he is white with blue eyes and he has light orange rings around his tail and his ears and nose are light orange too. Once I get internet at home, I will post pictures of him, as well as pics of our family trip to Washington/Baltimore.

Speaking of Baltimore, I am going to Baltimore for Gunnar's surgery next week. I am really glad I was able to get time off for it, cuz i really wanna be there for him. This is going to be a tough surgery for him I think, but in the long run I think it will be worth it. Well I guess thats all for now, the library computer is going to make me sign off in a few minutes, so I will update more, pry after Gunnar's surgery.
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home