In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 15, 2006
First of many more updates...
Well I have not updated in a long time, but I am planning on starting again. So, you can start checking back again because I know everyone has been just dying for more updates… 8-)

Well I am moving at the end of the month, I can’t wait to have a bigger place. We are moving into a 2 bedroom townhouse. It will be so nice, we will have a washer and dryer, which is GREAT!! I am also excited about having two floors, plus the garage, balcony, patio….YAY!!

Gunnar is coming to visit at the end of the month and he will be here for about a month. I am excited about that, we are gonna go to Six Flags, the zoo, pry the children’s museum, and possibly a water park or two, we’ll see. Mostly, I’m sure that we will be playing video games a lot.

Work has been going pretty well lately. I applied for an officer position, I am still waiting to hear for sure, but I’m pretty sure that I got it, hopefully I will hear by the end of the week for sure.

Since I haven’t been on lately, I figured I won’t type too much, but I have post some pics that I said I would post a long time ago, and I will update more in a day or two, so check back soon!!! Also we got another kitten, he is all black and his name is Reaper!
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home