In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 27, 2006
Work, eat, sleep, repeat...
Well I haven’t had a lot going on lately, I have been working quite a bit of overtime. We only have three dispatchers right now, well 2 dispatchers and me. I’m technically not a dispatcher, but I haven’t started the desk officer stuff yet so I pretty much am still. Anyways, I got overtime on three days this month which is 12 hours, which is quite a bit since normally I wouldn’t get any. But with there not being anyone to work I get more money, so YAY!! We had two people in training, and one of them quit last week, so we are down to one. We have another one starting this week, but we will still be down one dispatcher. Plus until they are out of training its like they aren’t there schedule wise. I mean they are working, but they can’t work with out another dispatcher, so we don’t get any help that way from them. I was supposed to be off last night but said I would work for someone so they could go to a family function, and they were scheduled 12 hours so that was an extra four hours, then the other eight hours she will just work for me. Hopefully she will be able to work the night of my Birthday, cuz I really don’t want to work overnight on my B-day…That’s no fun..

I finally got an SD card for my phone so I can put MP3’s on it now, YAY!!! Other than that not much to report. I have been tired lately so I have been sleeping until like 6:00 at night, and then having to go to work from 10:00 to 6:00 in the morning and then sleeping until 6:00 again…Yea I know, lazy, but it has been relaxing. Plus I think I’m still catching up on sleep from when Gunnar was here…at least that’s the excuse I am using, LOL.

Well I made several updates on my
Myspace Page. So check them out. And you should get a myspace page if you don’t have one already so I can keep in touch more.
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home