In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Vacation!
Well Mike and I are back in Milwaukee and back to work. It was nice to go home for the Holidays. Our 10 days were packed full of various Christmas’s (if that is a word), the baby shower, and visiting with friends and family. The baby shower was great, we had a lot of fun and got a ton of things that we needed. Thank you sooo much to everyone that came or sent gifts. You have no idea how much we appreciated everything!! We ended up getting just about everything that we needed still. I posted two pics of the gifts we got from the Shower, and once we got back to Milwaukee we were able to use the cash and gift cards that we got to buy the high chair, mattress (and mattress pad), second car seat base, breast pump, diaper bag, and a few other little items like disposable changing pads, a basket to clean bottles in the dishwasher, etc. THANK YOU again to everyone for everything you have all done for us, we love you all for it!

Now we are having a blast setting everything up, we have gotten the swing, bouncy chair, and bed all set up now with the blankets and stuff. I started washing all the little blankets and towels and stuff, and hanging clothes in the closet. I can’t wait to have everything set up and ready for the little guy!

Speaking of the little guy, we have decided on a name: Ryne Scott Musselman. (And that is pronounced like Ryan). We also had a 3D/4D ultrasound done and should be getting our pictures shortly (the CD we got from them did not work so they are sending us another one.) It was a really neat experience and we are so glad we had one done. Giving him a name and having a face to go along with him now really makes it seem so much more real.

Christmas was really nice this year, we got a lot of great gifts, and got to spend time with people we have missed. My little brother Gunnar was totally excited to see us, and can’t wait to be an Uncle. He was super excited to feel the baby kick and was rubbing my belly the whole time I was home, lol. Well, I guess that’s all for now, I will post pics of the ultrasound when I get them!! (Below is are two pics of the Shower gifts, and a Picture of Gunnar opening his first 'Uncle' gift.

----------------------THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE!!---------------------------------





Comments:
Wish I could have been at your shower. I will be sending my gift after the baby is born. I think you will like it. :-) Thank you for sending the pics and your blog address. We love u! ~Angel
 
Post a Comment


<< Home