In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Just 6 more days!!
Well we have just 6 more days to go, I hope. We are both really excited and can't wait for him to be here!! Went to the doctor today, I am not quite 2 CM yet, 75%effaced, and the baby's head is -1. I think he has definitly dropped, can't tell by looking at me really I don't think, but I feel like he is always doing a headstand on my bladder and go to the bathroom like every hour at least and sometimes more. The doctor was having trouble finding my pubic bone to measure my uterus because his head is nestled down in there now. Doctor said that he usually lets people go a week past their due dates, so if I make my appointment on the 11th we will set up a time to induce me during the next week(I am guessing on the 18th). I am really hoping to not make my appointment on the 11th through. I am soo ready for him to be here. I can't wait to see him.

Mike and I finally took some more pictures together, I really wanted to have some pictures of the two of us while I was pregnant, so I have posted a couple here, I think they turned out pretty good. Well I guess that is about it, not much new to tell, thanks for reading, and hopefully my next post will have pics of our baby boy!!
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home