In god we trust...all others are suspects

ABOUT ME
Name: bluex232
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Mike and I became parents on March 7th 2008 to a beautiful baby boy Ryne Scott. The main purpose of this blog is to keep our families updated since we are so far away from them. Check back for updates often!!

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 02, 2009
We're Engaged!
Mike Proposed (finally, lol) on Christmas! It was really nice, he gave me a Christmas Card from Ryne and in it was a Clue that said "Daddy says you Hate this Game". That led me to the Basement to the Command and Conquer Video Game. There was a clue that said "I saw Daddy hide something in the place that I sleep when Mommy isn't home". Which of course led me upstairs to our Bed (he sleeps in his crib like he is supposed to when I am home, lol). There I found a box with Earrings in it and a clue that said "This is where I go when I am in Mommy's Car". Which led me to his car seat base in my car. There the clue said "I saw daddy hide something behind where the fishy lives". Downstairs behind the fish tank I found a box with a necklace and a clue that said "I saw daddy hide something on the back of the Christmas Tree". On the back of the Christmas tree was a wrapped envelope. Inside it was a picture of Ryne that said "will you Marry my Daddy?" So Mike got down on one knee and pulled out the Ring!! I was really surprised! Of course I said YES!! We are excited!! (And now when I talk about him I can say Fiance instead of Baby Daddy!!) Here are pics of everything!!







Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home